Перейти к содержанию

Indi Navarrette turned down two major projects for the role of Rogue in "X-Men" - Media

News 0

Page Six, citing Hollywood sources, reported that Indi Navarrette turned down at least two major projects for the role of Rogue in Marvel Studios' "X-Men" reboot.

One Hollywood producer told Page Six that after "Obsession," Navarrette was on the lists of most desired young actresses for many studios, and offers with multi-million dollar fees became commonplace for her. In particular, the actress was offered the role of Charlene in "Clash 2" and no less than $2.5 million for participation in an unnamed horror film by director Matthias Hoene. Navarrette turned down both projects for "X-Men."

The actress herself previously said that she wants to prove that the success of "Obsession" was not accidental:

"I really want to prove that 'Obsession' wasn't just a fluke. I love doing this and I want to continue, but of course, it will take time."
Indi Navarrette

Marvel Studios introduced Navarrette as Rogue at D23. Joining her in the new "X-Men" will be Kit Connor (Cyclops), Christopher Abbott (Professor X), Samara Weaving (Emma Frost), and Maya Boyd (Storm). Adam Driver will play Nathaniel Milbury (Mister Sinister).

The reboot will be directed by "Thunderbolts" helmer Jake Schreier. "X-Men" is set to premiere on May 5, 2028.